Ladybirds Saffron Pears with White Chocolate Cream . - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Ladybirds Saffron Pears with White Chocolate Cream .! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Ladybirds Saffron Pears with White Chocolate Cream . with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ladybirds Saffron Pears with White Chocolate Cream .:
- 5 cup water ..
- 1 1/2 cup caster sugar or superfine sugar ..
- 1 vanilla bean.
- 1 pinch saffron threads ..
- 6 Beurre Bosc or gold rush pears ..
- 150 grams Good white chocolate ..
- 1/4 cup Thickened cream ..
Step by step how to cook Ladybirds Saffron Pears with White Chocolate Cream .:
- Put the 5 cups of water into a pot large enough to fit the 6 pears snugly then split and scrape the vanilla bean into the pot of water and add the saffron and sugar and heat on medium heat stirring until the sugar dissolves then increase the heat to high and simmer for about 5 minutes until a little syrupy ..
- Peel the pears and leave the stalks intact if possible and place the pears into the simmering saffron syrup and top with a round of baking paper to keep the pears immersed in the syrup and reduce the heat to medium low and simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until the pears are just tender and not mushy , remove from the heat and set aside for 30 minutes ..
- Whilst pears are set aside , place the chocolate and cream in a heat proof bowl and place over pot of simmering water and melt together stirring occasionally until completely melted and smooth , remove from the heat and let cool ..
- Place one pear per bowl or serving dish and drizzle the syrup over and around the pear and top with a dollop of the white cream garnish and serve cooled , enjoy . :-) ..