LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Just threw some frozen shrimp and spinach with penne pasta and a chopped roasted red bell pepper and made it my way. It went great with my bbq apple jalapeno boneless fried chicken pieces. The Best Spinach Shrimp Florentine Recipes on Yummly Creamy Shrimp Florentine, Shrimp Florentine Pasta, Shrimp Florentine With Zoodles. Two of my favorites.shrimp & spinach, topped off with a cream sauce.
One of the first recipes I ever made for a boyfriend. The boy is long gone, but I still love the recipe. Easy Shrimp Florentine and Penne Pasta.
You can cook LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne:
- Box penne pasta 16 oz.
- 12 oz bag frozen small shrimp.
- 16 oz frozen spinach.
- Jalapeno deseeded and diced.
- 2 green onions(spring onions)sliced.
- 2 oz great value chive and onion salad dressing.
- 8 oz Reserved pasta water about.
- Tablespoon minced garlic (you can use fresh if you choose so).
This Creamy Shrimp Florentine Pasta recipe is quick and easy to make, loaded up with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach and basil and shrimp, and tossed in a heavenly creamy garlic sauce. This past weekend, I spent the entire day on Saturday doing a mega-blast of spring cleaning around. Season with red pepper flakes and black pepper to taste. This simple recipe for Shrimp Florentine Pasta uses lemon juice to add bright acidity to a one-meal dinner entrée.
Step by step how to cook LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne:
- Put on a pot of water to a rolling boil and cook pasta according to box instructions until it's al dente. You can salt your water if you choose so..
- While the water is going get a trusty skillet and saute your frozen shrimp with seasoning of your choice until it is mostly cooked. I used fresh cracked black pepper and paprika and a pinch of grey sea salt. Your water should be ready for the pasta now..
- Add your spinach a bit at a time to give it time to defrost and cook. At this step I added a bit of water to help keep things moving and heat quickly. I added a tablespoon of minced garlic and jalapeno. Add the green onions. Let it all cook until done. Gather some of the pasta water and reserve for later. Drain and rinse your pasta with cold water if you used salt. Add it back to pot..
- I added the dressing mixed with a bit of the reserved water and roasted pepper and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to the shrimp veggie mixture and cooked a few minutes more to bring out the onion flavor..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp veggie mixture to pasta in thirds and fold together. Serve as you wish alone or as a side. Enjoy!.
Looking for a creamy shrimp pasta? This Tuscan Shrimp Penne from Delish.com hits the spot. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. With our Penne a la Florentine you have a choice of grilled or blackened chicken breast - or shrimp, if you prefer!