Layered Potato- Duo Bake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Layered Potato- Duo Bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Layered Potato- Duo Bake with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Layered Potato- Duo Bake:
- 1 lb yukon gold potatoes (about 4) cut into 1/8" thick slices.
- 1 large onion cut in half cut into slices.
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- 1 1/2 cup kraft shredded italian* Five cheese with a touch of philadelphia cheese (divided).
- 1 lb sweet potatoes ( about 2 ) cut into 1/4 " slices.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Layered Potato- Duo Bake:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spread half of the yukon gold potatoes onto botton of a 2 qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with half of the onions. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. Flour, half cup shredded cheese and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan. Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining yukon potatoes and flour. Pour milk over all ingredients. Cover. Bake 50 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until top is golden brown and cheese is melted..