My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad with 9 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad:
- 1 pound gold potatoes peeled, diced, and boiled.
- 1 cup popcorn shrimp cooked and peeled.
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives with pimentos.
- 1 small onion diced finely.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- To taste salt.
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise more or less she did very wet.
- 2 large boiled eggs chopped.
Step by step how to cook My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad:
- Cook the potatoes. Let them cool..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Salt the potatoes to taste then add to the shrimp mixture..
- Chill and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.