Pizza Dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 2 1/2 cup flour.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1 packages dry active yeast.
- 1 cup warm water.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- Put warm water into a bowl with yeast and sugar, mix lightly, let sit for about 5-10 minutes (until thickened).
- Mix in flour and salt while mixing (I use a fork), then mix in olive oil.
- Knead dough about 10 minutes, make it into a ball.
- Put it in a bowl and let it rise(double in size).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll it out and add toppings.
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Tip: you can cut the dough into two and roll it out to make two thin crust pizzas, or you can take the dough and stretch making a more traditional rising crust pizza..
- Tip: been using the grill lately... Make your dough on a cookie sheet, cook it in the grill on low-medium for about 5 minutes, then put pizza on the grill without cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes. (nice crispy crust).