Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! This dinner will be your new favorite! Roasted chicken and potatoes are perfected seasoned with aromatic rosemary, paprika and minced garlic. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Set the chicken skin-side up on the partially roasted potatoes. Add chicken and potatoes, toss to coat well.
Crispy-skinned roast chicken infused with rosemary, thyme, lemon and garlic. A simple roast chicken and potatoes dinner for weeknights. Everyone has their own recipe for a roast chicken and potatoes and here is mine!
You can cook Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes with 8 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes:
- 2 tsp Paprika.
- 1 1/2 tsp Crushed Rosemary Leaves.
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 6 Chicken breast (I used 12 chicken tenders).
- 1 Small, red or gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes.
If you follow my instructions, you will be rewarded with a juicy. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer in pan. Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Lemon/Soy Sauce. Arrange potato mixture evenly around chicken.
Step by step how to cook Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes:
- Mix oil, all of the spices and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange the chicken and potatoes in a single layer in a foil-lined baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 425°F oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the potatoes are soft when poked with a fork..
Wine note: Roast chicken is very versatile with wine, and so are the seasonings used here. In the winter, I'll usually serve this dish with an earthy red wine like. I'll show you how to make a juicy roast chicken with potatoes, carrots, onion, rosemary, wine, and garlic. This is a wonderfully easy dinner to make. You'll find the rosemary seasoned potatoes have become a surprising treat while roasting in the pan drippings.