Sausage Potato Foil Packs - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Sausage Potato Foil Packs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Sausage Potato Foil Packs with 7 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sausage Potato Foil Packs:
- 2 medium gold potatoes, diced fairly large.
- 4 hot link brats, quartered.
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, quartered.
- Tsp garlic.
- 2 tsp onion powder.
- 1/4 cup A1 steak sauce.
- Pinch salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Sausage Potato Foil Packs:
- Preheat oven to 325..
- I made 2 foil packs, so divide accordingly. Add everything into your foil boat and wrap up. Pop in the oven for 1 hr and 20 min. That’s it!.
- I served alongside some sauerkraut with caramelized onions..