Schezwan Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Schezwan Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Schezwan Noodles with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Schezwan Noodles:
- Bell pepper.
- Crushed ginger-garlic.
- Crushed green chili.
- Sriracha sauce.
- Soy sauce.
- Green chili sauce.
- Green onions.
- Schezwan sauce.
Step by step how to cook Schezwan Noodles:
- First of all put water to boil in a big pan,adding oil and salt.once water starts boiling add in noddles and boil according to directions..
- Meanwhile,start chopping vegetables.You can add any vegetables according to your preference.I added cabbage,Bell pepper,onion and carrots.Cut all vegetables in Julian(length wise)..
- In a wok,add in olive oil(you can use any other too),once hot add in schezwan sauce,crushed ginger-garlic and green chili.Sauté until rawness of garlic is gone completely.Adding crushed ginger-garlic and Schezwan sauce in oil gives awesome flavor and taste..
- After add in all chopped vegetables and little bit salt.Don’t add more salt as all sauces have salt in them.Adding salt in vegetables will help them cook.This all should be done on high flame.After vegetables are done add sriracha sauce,soy sauce,green chili sauce and vinegar..
- Add in noodles and stir it.Check for salt,.you might need little bit more salt.Garnish with green onions and ready to serve..