Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk) - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk) with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk):
- 25 gr Dried Seaweed.
- 2,4 liter water (depends on how you like the soup brooth).
- 5 tbs fish sauce.
- 200 gr Beef.
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped.
- Sesame oil.
- Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk):
- Soak the seaweed in the water and wait for 30 min till the seaweed grows, then rinse and cut into small pieces.
- Put the seaweed to saucepan, add water and cook with medium heat for about 20 mins. Add the water if the soup broth is too thick.
- Cut the beef into small pieces, and put the beef with minced garlic to soup broth and cook with medium heat for about 20-25 mins. Turn off the heat then.
- Add the fish sauce, sesame oil and salt to the soup, stir and the soup is ready to serve. Eat while its hot. Better to eat with rice.