Shrimp and Kale Pasta - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Shrimp and Kale Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp and Kale Pasta with 20 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp and Kale Pasta:
- Shrimp and Kale.
- 12 ounces frozen chopped kale.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup capers.
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives.
- 12 ounces shelled shrimp.
- 1/3 cup red wine.
- 1/3 cup marsala wine.
- 1/2 cup crispy chopped bacon pieces.
- 2/3 cup cream.
- 5 tablespoons butter divided.
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- As needed shredded Parmesan cheese for topping.
- 8 ounces spaghetti pasta.
- 2 quart water.
- 1 tablespoon salt.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp and Kale Pasta:
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package..
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta..
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break..
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.