Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta with 12 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta:
- Kosher salt.
- 1 lb rigatoni.
- 16 Oz cream cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups milk.
- 1/2 mayonnaise.
- 1 tbs garlic powder.
- 1 tbs onion powder.
- 1/4 —1 tsp red pepper flakes.
- 10 oz artichokes.
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed, drained.
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan.
- 2 tbs chopped parsley.
Step by step how to cook Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta:
- In a large pot, bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the rigatoni and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, add the cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes to a 12-inch high-sided saute pan over medium heat. Cook until a thick sauce forms, 5 to 6 minutes..
- When ready, drain the pasta and add it directly to the saute pan along with the artichokes, spinach and white wine. Season with salt and pepper, stir, and continue cooking until all the ingredients are hot, 1 to 2 minutes more. Stir in the Parmesan, then transfer to a serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley..