Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- 2-1/4 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- As needed cracker crunch see my recipe.
- 15 ounces canned creamed corn.
- 12 ounces egg noodles, wide.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper.
- To taste salt.
- 1 quart chicken broth.
- 2 cup crushed butter crackers.
Step by step how to cook Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Boil the chicken in half the broth. When it's done cut into bite sized pieces. Add the rest of the broth..
- Add the noodles after it starts boiling along with salt and pepper. Gently stir in and add a can of water along with the creamed corn. It should be completely covered..
- Boil till noodles are tender add the crackers that are crushed.stir in well. Then sprinkle with the cracker crunch. Serve I hope you enjoy!.