Striped No-Bake Cheesecake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Striped No-Bake Cheesecake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Striped No-Bake Cheesecake with 7 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Striped No-Bake Cheesecake:
- 100 grams Cream cheese.
- 20 grams+20 grams Granulated sugar.
- 1 Egg white.
- 1 Egg yolk.
- 2 tsp Lemon juice.
- 4 grams Powdered gelatin.
- 10 stick Kit Kat bars (small).
Step by step how to cook Striped No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Return the cream cheese to room temperature or microwave for about 30 seconds (at 500-600 W)..
- Line the molds with pieces of plastic wrap cut about 20cm long. Line each mold with 5 sticks of Kit Kats spaced evenly..
- Sprinkle the gelatin powder into 3 tablespoons of water (not listed), and microwave for 30 seconds to dissolve..
- Add 20 g of granulated sugar, egg yolks, and lemon juice in order to Step 1, thoroughly stirring between each addition..
- Add in Step 3, and mix well..
- Add the egg whites to another bowl, add in the remaining 10 g of granulated sugar in 2 batches, and thoroughly whip until peaks form..
- Add Step 5 to Step 6, and mix with a spatula until evenly distributed..
- Pour in half of the mixture to Step 2. Let chill in the fridge for more than an hour to solidify..
- Flip it over, remove the plastic wrap, and arrange onto plates. Decorate with fruit (not listed) or anything you like..
- This time I used mini sized Kit Kat bars. You can also use regular-sized Kit Kats cut in half..