Turkey Bacon & Potato Hash - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Turkey Bacon & Potato Hash! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Turkey Bacon & Potato Hash with 10 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Turkey Bacon & Potato Hash:
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes, diced.
- 1/2 Zucchini, diced.
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- 4 Mushrooms, chopped.
- 1/4 C. Onion, diced.
- 2 Slices Uncured Turkey Bacon, diced.
- 1/4 tsp. Salt.
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper.
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder.
- 4 Tbs. Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese.
Step by step how to cook Turkey Bacon & Potato Hash:
- In a skillet, cook all ingredients (except cheese), until the vegetables are tender and cooked through..
- Divide hash among 2 plates or bowls and top each with 2 Tbs. of cheese..