White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge:
- 2 cup White cake mix.
- 2 cup Icing sugar.
- 1/2 cup White chocolate chips or melts.
- 250 grams Unsalted butter.
- 1/4 cup Milk.
- 1 Sprinkles (optional).
Step by step how to cook White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge:
- In a microwave safe bowl mix in all your dry ingredients well leaving out the sprinkles..
- Next pour in the milk and add the butter..
- Place it in the microwave for roughly 2 minutes..
- Mix in the white chocolate chips/melts and let the warmth of the batter melt them..
- Working quite quickly pour the mixture into any shaped mould ( I just used a rectangle container lined with baking paper)..
- If at this point the mixture has started to set grab a sheet of parchment or baking paper and cover the top of the fudge and gently level it out and discard the paper..
- Add sprinkles or toppings of your choice..
- Pop it in the fridge till nice and hard..
- Chop it up into whatever shapes and sizes you desire. Enjoy!.