Whole Wheat Pizza Dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Whole Wheat Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Whole Wheat Pizza Dough with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Whole Wheat Pizza Dough:
- 1/2 cup warm water.
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1 cup white bread flour.
- 1 cup whole wheat bread flour.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup water.
Step by step how to cook Whole Wheat Pizza Dough:
- In a small bowl, disolve a teaspoon of yeast in 1/2 cup warm water. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and let sit for approximately 10 minutes until mixture starts to bubble..
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup each of white bread flour and whole wheat flour. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix together..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and using a wooden spoon, mix until you form a dough. Gradually add 1 cup of water as you mix..
- Lightly flour your countertop and hands and knead the dough for 10 minutes..
- Place dough back in bowl. Cover up the bowl and let dough rise for 1 hour..
- Once dough has risen press down on it with your fist to release air that has built up during the rising process..
- Done!! Prepare with your favorite toppings or freeze for up to 3 months..