Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane with 15 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane:
- 1 --> For the dish itself.
- 1 mozzarella of 250 grams.
- 1 big red tomato.
- 1 Olive Oil.
- 1 Oregano.
- 1 Pepper.
- 1 Salt.
- 1 Fresh basil.
- 1 --> For the dressing.
- 1 eggplant.
- 1 Olive oil.
- 1 point of garlic.
- 1 pepper.
- 1 salt.
- 1/3 glass of water.
Step by step how to cook Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane:
- preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggplant in the oven for 15-20 minutes until it's soft.
- Get it out of the oven and let it cool down. Once cooled down, peel the eggplant.
- Once peeled, put the oliveoil, water, garlic, pepper, salt in a blender.
- Blend and the dressing is ready to use.
- Cut the tomato and mozzarella in slices and put it on a plate.
- season the tomato-mozzarella salad with salt, pepper and oregano and the dressing.
- finish it with fresh cutted basil leaves.
- Buon appetito!.