Basic sweet dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Basic sweet dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! A basic sweet yeast dough that can be used for just about any sweet bread your carb-loving heart desires. Its especially great for sweet rolls, dinner rolls, monkey bread and even homemade donuts. Reviews for: Photos of Basic Sweet Dough. Basic Sweet Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A basic sweet yeast dough is an enriched dough, also known as a rich dough.
This means that the dough is made with fat, sugar, and sometimes eggs, as opposed to lean doughs that do not have. This sweet dough recipe takes advantage of this time saving ingredient to make pastries. I love adding a chocolate filling and braiding the dough. —Jenny Reece, Lowry, Minnesota.
You can cook Basic sweet dough with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Basic sweet dough:
- 1/2 c sugar.
- 6 TB yeast.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 6 1/2-7 c flour.
- 1 1/4 c orange juice.
- 1 cup oil/margarine.
- 3 eggs.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Crazy Dough: One Easy Bread Recipe with Endless Variations - Gemma's Crazy Dough Bread. This Ukrainian/Russian sweet yeast dough recipe is the basis for many sweet breads like poppy seed rolls It is used to make breakfast buns (sweet rolls), coffee cakes, filled tea rolls, nut rolls, poppy. Prepare dough as directed for Basic Sweet Dough through first rising. Shape as desired and place in greased pan.
Step by step how to cook Basic sweet dough:
- Add sugar, yeast, salt, flour, eggs and vanilla to a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Add oil and juice to a pot and warm up (if using margarine, it doesnt need to melt just get warm).
- Add the warm mixture to the mixing bowl and mix together (u cud really do it in whatever order).
- Knead dough together until a nice dough forms. Add more flour/liquids as needed if needed.
- Allow dough to rise, covered for an hour.
- When ready to shape you could fill it with anything you like, i like cinnamon buns and kokosh cake. Check out my recipe for chocolate cinnamon buns for filling and baking instructions.
Uncover and let stand at room temperature. Basic Sweet Dough recipe: A fluffy sweet dough recipe that can be used to make bread rolls Smooth and satiny dough is stretchy, will go back to mostly the same shape as before, and will be. - Make basic sweet dough. When done, knead in raisins, cherries, almonds, orange peel, if desired, and ginger. Knead until fruits and nuts are evenly distributed. This dough makes the best cinnamon rolls I have ever had, and family says it rivals Cinnabons.