Birthday Cake Puppy Chow - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Birthday Cake Puppy Chow! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Birthday Cake Puppy Chow with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Birthday Cake Puppy Chow:
- 5 cup chex.
- 10 vanilla flavored almond bark (about 5 blocks).
- 3 tbsp butter.
- 1 1/2 cup white cake mix.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- 5 tbsp rainbow colored sprinkles.
Step by step how to cook Birthday Cake Puppy Chow:
- pour chex in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour cake mix, powdered sugar, and rainbow colored sprinkles in a large container with a lid. Sift items together with a whisk..
- Melt butter and almond bark in a double broiler, or in a glass mixing bowl over boiling water.
- When almond bark and butter are melted smooth pour over chex and mix thoroughly..
- Pour coated chex in the powdered mixture, Tightly seal container and shake until well coated..
- Chill before serving..