Blueberry Lemon Cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Blueberry Lemon Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Blueberry Lemon Cake with 20 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Blueberry Lemon Cake:
- 1 cup unsalted butter *softened to room temperature.
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar.
- 4 large eggs *at room temperature.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 3 cup all-purpose flour *careful not to overmeasure.
- 1 tbsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 cup buttermilk.
- 3 medium Lemon *ZEST AND JUICE.
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Bluebarries.
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- Cream cheese frosting.
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter *room temperature.
- 3 1/2 cup confectioners sugar.
- 1 tbsp 1-2 tablespoon Heavy Whip Cream.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 pinch salt.
Step by step how to cook Blueberry Lemon Cake:
- Directions: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray three 9x2 inch cake pans with nonstick spray. Set aside. Make the cake. Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high until creamy - about 1 minute. Add granulated and brown sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until everything is combined, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Set aside.In a large sized bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat on low speed for 5 seconds, then add the milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Remove from the mixer and stir lightly until everything is just combined. Toss the blueberries in 1 Tablespoon of flour and fold into the batter. Batter is extremely thick. Do not overmix at any point. Overmixing will lend a toug.