Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. Reviews for: Photos of Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) Reviews: Most Helpful. I had never had egg drop soup and it was good. I didnt use the cornstarch or food coloring and I used green onion instead of chives.
Broccoli Egg Drop Soup recipe: Broccoli belongs to a cabbage family which is accompanied by cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens and the cabbage. Edible parts of broccoli are the tightly bunched flower buds. But this Korean style is definitely my comfort one because I growing up eating this! 🙂.
You can cook Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns:
- 1 kg prawns.
- 2 pcs medium size fresh egg.
- 1 kg broccoli bibs.
- 1 pc onion.
- 5 pcs cloves of garlic.
- 1 tbsp or chopped ginger.
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- pinch salt and black ground pepper.
- little bit vegetable oil.
Hope you enjoy my Egg Drop Soup recipe and good luck in your kitchen! Chinese egg drop soup is one of the easiest soups to cook. I can't seem to get enough of them. "Would you like an egg drop soup with chicken or prawns", I asked Piggy. "Prawns", she said. I would prefer to chop up the prawns into smaller pieces as they were quite large.
Step by step how to cook Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns:
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. I realize the amount of Asian recipes on this blog I can count on one hand. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. It would also be delicious with peas, zucchini, broccoli, edamame.