Chicken Liver Adobo - . Today I am sharing this Chicken Liver Adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Liver Adobo with 11 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Liver Adobo:
- 5 pcs chicken liver.
- 3 medium potatoes cut into 6 pieces each.
- 1 big onion cut into cubes.
- 4 cloves garlic press and chopped.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 5 pcs whole black pepper.
- 30 ml soy sauce.
- 10 ml Mirin.
- 5 cubes Brown sugar.
- 30 ml Rice vinegar.
- 1/2 cup water.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Since this is chicken liver, I don't have to marinate it anymore. I just put it all together. And cook for 30 minutes in a medium to low heat. I didn't mix it, just let it boil to avoid ruining the liver to pieces..
- Then serve with steamed rice.🙂.