Chicken Manchurian - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Manchurian! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Manchurian with 17 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Manchurian:
- 500 Grams Chicken - Boneless.
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder.
- 1 Egg.
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste.
- To taste Salt.
- 1 Teaspoon Cornflour (optional).
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
- Oil for frying.
- 3 numbers Onion Medium sized chopped.
- 3 - 4 numbers Green chilli Medium sized cut diagonally.
- 10 pods Garlic Medium sized peeled chopped - 12 numbers.
- 1 number Capsicum Medium sized - diced / chopped.
- 4 tablespoons Oil.
- 1 tablespoon Green Chilli Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons Soya sauce.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Manchurian:
- Clean the chicken and cut them into medium sized dices. In a bowl, add chicken and the remaining ingredients mentioned under chicken fry.Mix well.Cover it with a plastic sheet or lid and let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep frying wok/kadai and fry the marinated chicken till it is cooked well (do not over burn it).
- Remove the fried chicken from heat and drain the excess oil using kitchen tissue.
- For the masala,heat oil in a pan. Add garlic,onions,chillies,capsicum and saute them till they turn soft or you may just stir fry them..
- Simmer the heat to medium/low and add all the three sauces and stir well till the raw smell goes off..
- Now add the fried chicken to this and mix well. Add salt to taste. Note that since the fry already contains salt and the masala has soya sauce,you may need not add too much again.A few pinches is enough.
- Close the pan with a lid and let it heat in medium/low flame for 3-5 minutes, so that the masala and chicken gets blended well.
- Serve along with hot hot parathas,flavored rice or just like that :).