Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia:
- 1/4 of a 1 kilo Sotanghon noodles.
- 1/4 kg chicken breasts.
- 1 piece carrot.
- 1/4 of a whole cabbage.
- 1 small red onion.
- 2 clove garlic.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- soy sauce ( choose the a bit sweet one).
- brown sugar.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia:
- Prepare all ingredients for Chicken sotanghon.( for recipe of Pork Lumpia, see my other recipe) Soak sotanghon in water until soften..
- Slice chicken into small strips. Slice carrots, cabbage into small thin strips..
- In a pan heat up oil and saute slice onion and garlic then add chicken let it cook until golden brown add carrots and cabbage add half full cup water simmer for few minutes (until it slighlt cook).
- Add sotanghon without the water. Season it with soysauce and salt. You can add powder of pepper if you prefer. Let it simmer for few minutes until cook. Serve well..