Chocolate Fondant - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chocolate Fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate Fondant with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Fondant:
- 6 Eggs at room temperature.
- 6 Egg yolks at room temperature.
- 300 g powder sugar.
- 300 g dark chocolate, finely chopped.
- 300 g light butter at room temperature.
- 240 g white flour.
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cacao.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Fondant:
- Whisk eggs and egg whites. Add sugar and whisk until smooth..
- Melt chocolate with butter. Add to the eggs/sugar mixture..
- Combine flour, cocoa, and vanilla. Add gradually to the mixture..
- Pour mixture in 12 pre-buttered fondant cups and cook in 200 Celsius degrees oven for 12 minutes. The edges will be firm and the center will remain melting..