Chocolate peda...#fastivbandhan. - . Today I am sharing this Chocolate peda...#fastivbandhan.! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Learn how to make delicious Chocolate Peda. This recipe has rich chocolate flavor with perfect amount of sweetness. Chocolate peda recipe with khoya, cocoa powder and sugar as main ingredients. Easy recipe made with khoya for this Diwali. Chocolate Peda is a very easy,quick and yummy sweet that you can make for this Diwali.
I am starting to post diwali special recipes well in advance so that I need not hurry in the last minute like last year. Milk peda is a traditional Indian sweet made with milk solids, sugar Traditionally peda is made by simmering milk for prolonged hours to obtain the evaporated milk solids. This is an instant chocolate peda recipe made with sweetened condensed milk This also make a nice Diwali gift.
You can cook Chocolate peda...#fastivbandhan. with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate peda...#fastivbandhan.:
- Mava..150 gm..
- 50 ....Milk pwdr.
- Sugar 100 gm..ya as par test..
- Chocolate Eassence.
- Coco pwdr 1.tbsp...
- 1 tbsp. Ghee.
- Pwdr sugar 50.gm..for mixing..batter..
- Dry fruit kat ran..
Learn how to make chocolate peda following this easy recipe with step wise pictures. Chocolate peda and rava laddu conclude my Diwali sweet making for this year. For chocolate peda recipe in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu, etc, please use the Google Translate button in the. Here's me posting a yummilicious chocolate peda that happens to be a favorite of mine.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate peda...#fastivbandhan.:
- Take a pan n add to the mava n ghee well mix n put d guess.
- Added sugar n Eassence...
- Coco pwdr n pwdr both are seive n add to d peda mixture...
- All ing add n stop d guess n well mix...n put on..d room temperature...
- Just worm d mixture so make a peda n decorated d dryfruits..katran n silver ball...ya your eny choice....
- Ready to gifed ore peda for all our brothers an occasion rakhshabandhan....
I just love it and it's too easy to make. Aarav went crazy with this peda, and had it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. First i decided to make a chocolate peda and loved it so much. I made a kesar peda too. But i am telling you, this pedas never came close to my real milk pedas.