Creamy Baked Chicken - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Baked Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Baked Chicken with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Baked Chicken:
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- 1 Can French Cut Green Beans.
- 8-12 Red Skinned Potatoes.
- 1/2 Yellow Onion.
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- 2 Cups Water.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place thawed chicken breasts in casserole pan and coat with desired seasonings..
- Cut potatoes and onion into desired shapes (dice, slice, ect) and place evenly around the chicken breasts..
- Dump green beans over top of everything and gently spread evenly all over pan..
- Coat the top with Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soups. As evenly coated as possible. (doesnt have to be perfect).
- Finally add 2 cups of water to the pan and any added seasonings or toppings. (I sprinkled parmesan and mozzarella over top of mine).
- Cover and Bake for 60-90 minutes depending on size of chicken and potatoes. Voila!.