Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! I love to eat spaghetti, Americanized goulash, cheesy beefmac, and so on. When the gravy is where you like it on thickness add the pasta. Creamy Beef and Shells - A quick/easy ground beef recipe, this is a pasta dish that will be on your dinner table all week long! So creamy and so All that pasta, just collecting that creaminess. And the perfectly crumbled ground beef, again, soaking up every last drop of that creamy, heavenly goodness.
This recipe is a delicious combination of beef, shallots, garlic, corn, mushrooms, and cream. When all of the ingredients are combined, the dish is out of. Give Beef and Shells the One-Pot Pasta Treatment.
You can cook Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 with 27 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2:
- 1 pound macaroni elbows.
- 4 quart water.
- 1 tablespoons salt.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes.
- 1-1/2 pound ground beef.
- 1/2 large onion.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 stalk celery.
- 1 tablespoon heaping minced garlic.
- To taste thyme.
- To taste tarragon.
- To taste sage.
- To taste basil I used sweet and purple basil.
- To taste oregano.
- 1/2 cup self rising flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- To taste salt.
- 1 quart beef broth.
- 1 cup frozen English peas.
- To taste red wine vinegar.
If you've ever made a one-pot pasta, you know that cooking the pasta directly in the sauce is a shortcut to creaminess, because as it cooks the pasta releases starch that thickens the cooking liquid. In this beefy version, we're upping the creaminess. Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles and sour cream. Using a sharp knife makes it easier to thinly slice the beef.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2:
- Cook the pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup pasta water in case needed for thickening. Add parsley to pasta when removed from water, and toss..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Heat a deep pan and add the ground beef, onion, and celery. Sauté add in the spices. Sauté till celery is tender, onion is translucent, and beef is browned..
- Add the flour to the beef and vegetables. Stir and allow to cook for 8 minutes. Add the beef broth. Stir often till the broth thickens. If too thick or to thin use the pasta water. Add salt to taste, and pepper, do this after the pasta water if needed because it will be a little salty..
- When the gravy is where you like it on thickness add the pasta. Stir in gently. Coating all the elbows. Taste, adjust salt if needed. Add peas stir in gently but well. Cover and allow to rest 8 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!! The bread is the olive oil bread I made the other day, the first one I ever braided..
Just before serving this creamy soup, stir in a little chopped fresh parsley. Loaded with fork-tender beef, mushrooms, and creamy gravy, it's sure to be a party hit! The sauce will be thin and loose in the beginning but it will thicken and reduce as the beef simmers to tenderness. I add table cream (Nestle's all-purpose cream) to finish off the gravy but feel free to swap with sour. Loaded with tender beef and rich mushroom gravy, it's hearty, tasty and perfect with steamed rice, mashed It is also easy to batch prep for convenience.