Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties:
- 1/2 grocery store rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- 1 box bowtie pasta.
- 1.5 tbs butter.
- 2.5 tsp flour.
- 1/4 cup white wine.
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- 3/4 cup cream(I used light) u could use milk as well.
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded.
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1.5 tsp dried parsley.
- 1 tsp paprika.
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties:
- In a pot, boil and cook pasta el dente. In the last 3 min of cooking time add the kale to the pot. Drain then set aside.
- Return pot to heat and belt butter. Add flour to the butter and cook for 2-5 min. (Whisking).
- Pour in the white wine and cook for further 5 min. (Whisking occasionally).
- Add all your seasonings then add your chicken stock and broth. Let it cook for about 8 min, should have slightly thickened.(whisking occasionally).
- Add all your cheese and stir to combine. Add your shredded chicken and stir..
- Return your pasta and kale into the pot and mix so all the sauce costs all the pasta and kale. Place lid on pot and let sit on low heat for 5 min..
- Serve hot..