Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad:
- 3-4 cans fruit cocktail.
- 1 (5.1 oz) big box Vanilla pudding.
- 1 tub cool whipped topping.
- 1 bag Mimi marshmallows (I use half the bag.).
- Now that they make all kinds of crazy marshmallows flavors, might try some of them.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad:
- In big bowl mix the fruit with the juice and pudding till pudding is dissolved,Fold in all cool whipped,then fold in marshmallows mix with spoon well. Chill for 1-2 hrs. And enjoy 😉.
- Mix well.
- Mix well.
- For a smaller amount 2 cans fruit cocktail,one smaller box of vanilla pudding, half tub cool whipped topping and whatever marshmallows. This is a cheaper way and the way I make it most of the time. So easy and great for a smaller child to make on their own..