Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce:
- 2-3 links Italian sausage, raw.
- Large bunch kale, hand shredded into bite size pieces.
- to taste Sun dried tomatoes, sliced.
- 1 container fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- 2 (14 oz) jars alfredo sauce.
- to taste Italian seasoning.
- to taste Salt & pepper.
- Olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce:
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium heat..
- Push Italian sausage from casing into pan. Discard casing. Add sun dried tomatoes. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add mushrooms and kale and cook until tender..
- Add as much or as little Italian seasoning and salt & pepper as you like. Stirring to combine..
- Add alfredo sauce, stir to combine, turn heat to low and let simmer long enough for flavors to combine (usually a couple minutes)..
- Add to favorite pasta and viola!.