Creamy Lemon Chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Lemon Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Lemon Chicken with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Lemon Chicken:
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
- 1/3 cup salted butter.
- 1 (8 oz) package mushrooms, sliced or 1 (4oz) can mushrooms.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1 tbsp minced fresh chives.
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Lemon Chicken:
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper..
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter..
- Add the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 5 minutes more..
- Add the mushrooms, cream, garlic and lemon juice. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover skillet. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear..
- Sprinkle the chicken with the parmesan and chives before serving. ENJOY!!!.