Creamy Pasta Salad - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Pasta Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Pasta Salad with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Pasta Salad:
- Pasta Salad :.
- 1/3 cup elbow pasta, uncooked.
- 1/4 cup peas (I use frozen).
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- 1 small chicken breast, grilled and diced.
- 1 tbsp. freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Dressing :.
- 1 tbsp. mayo.
- 1 tbsp. sour cream.
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tsp. honey.
- To taste salt and pepper, garlic powder.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Pasta Salad:
- In a smalk bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, honey and salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste. Set this aside..
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions to al dente. In the last two minutes of cook time, stir in the peas..
- Drain the pasta and peas into a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, peas, shredded carrot, shredded cheese and diced chicken. Pour the dressing over the top and stir it in. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add..
- You can eat this immediately or you can chill in the fridge until you're ready..