Creamy White fish and Potatoes - . Today I am sharing this Creamy White fish and Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Creamy White fish and Potatoes with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy White fish and Potatoes:
- 1 lb frozen. Whitefish fillets(tilapia/Pollock/sole).
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and sliced.
- 1 large onion sliced.
- 1 tin(10 3 /4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup.
- 1 cup milk.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Step by step how to cook Creamy White fish and Potatoes:
- Arrange fish in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer potatoes and onion on top of fish. Sprinkle layers with salt and pepper..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over all..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 f. for 1 hour.