Dutch Oven Beef Ribs - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Dutch Oven Beef Ribs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Dutch Oven Beef Ribs with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dutch Oven Beef Ribs:
- 4-6 beef ribs.
- 3 large carrots.
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- 1 large sweet onion.
- 1 TBSP salt.
- 1 TBSP pepper.
- 12 ounces tomato sauce.
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth.
Step by step how to cook Dutch Oven Beef Ribs:
- Preheat gas grill to 300 degrees.
- Sear the ribs in the cast iron dutch oven for about 4 minutes, turning frequently. Remove dutch one from stove and add all the ingredients placing the ribs on the top..
- Move dutch oven to the grill and cover the oven and close the grill. (I have a four burner grill, so I just turn on the two outside burners and place the dutch oven on the two burners that are off). Set your timer for two hours..
- Remove Dutch oven from the grill and place on counter without the lid. Let sit for about ten minutes..