E-Fu Noodle - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this E-Fu Noodle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook E-Fu Noodle with 13 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for E-Fu Noodle:
- 1/2 pack e fu noodle (boiled).
- 4 pcs skillet chicken (thinly sliced).
- 1 large black mushroom ear (boiled then thinly sliced).
- 4 pcs quail egg (boiled and peeled).
- 4 garlic (minced).
- Soy sauce.
- Shao xing wine.
- Black vinegar.
- Starch (dilluted).
- Seasoning sauce.
Step by step how to cook E-Fu Noodle:
- Prepare all ingredients, and heat the pan..
- Heat the cooking oil, then put the garlic in. After golden brown and fragrant, add the chicken on..
- Season with soy sauce and shao xing wine until it's half cooked then bring the mushroom in. Next, add 2 cups of water or chicken stock..
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and black vinegar. When it's cooked, add some dilluted starch to thicken..
- Serve with pan fried quail egg..