Easy Banana cream pie - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Easy Banana cream pie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Easy Banana cream pie with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Banana cream pie:
- 1 deep dish frozen pie crust.
- 1 box instant banana pudding, regular or sugar free.
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding, regular or sugar free.
- 3-4 bananas, sliced thin.
- 2 (8 oz) cool whip, only 1 8oz container if using whipped cream.
- 2 C milk, whole or lowfat.
- 1 can whipped cream, optional for topping.
Step by step how to cook Easy Banana cream pie:
- Bake the pie crust as instructed on pie crust wrapper. Let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, both boxes of pudding mix and blend until thickened. Add 1 container of cool whip to the pudding and blend. This will be nice and thick..
- Put a few slices of banana on the bottom of the cooled crust. Now gently fold the rest of the bananas into the pudding mixture with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pie crust..
- Top with 1 container of cool whip. Refrigerate until serving. If you aren't serving this pie for 8 hours or more, wait to put on the cool whip until within an hour of serving. If using whipped cream for the topping, also wait to put it on top close to serving time..