easy crispy crust pizza dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this easy crispy crust pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! What a treat for my and husbanad and me. I've never made dough from scratch before and this couldn't be easier. This always gives a perfectly brown crust that is crispy on the edges and bottom. Even with my cheap oven and no pizza stone, baking this way gives great. I love thick pizza crust, thin and crispy pizza crust, and everything in between.
Carefully transfer the dough to the pizza pan. Folding it in half before picking it up will help it. This is the ULTIMATE Pizza Dough Recipe!
You can cook easy crispy crust pizza dough with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for easy crispy crust pizza dough:
- 1 packages yeast.
- 4 cup flour.
- 2 tbsp honey.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 cup warm milk.
- 1 1/3 cup warm water.
- 2 tbsp Canola oil for dough and more for coating pans.
This easy pizza crust recipe can be made thick, thin, or personal sized with whole wheat or gluten free flour. You can make a baked pizza crust or a grilled pizza recipe. Top it with whatever you like for the best dinner, or make a dessert pizza! Fans of thin-crust pizza will love this crispy pizza dough recipe.
Step by step how to cook easy crispy crust pizza dough:
- in a large mixing bowl combine water,milk,salt,yeast,oil & honey, mix together. let stand3 minutes then add flour slowly pouring with one hand and mixing with the other..
- turn out on lightly floured surface and knead till combined about 8 minutes..
- split into 2 balls for 2 large thin crust on cookie sheet or 3 balls for 3 9"round cake pan. spray bowls with cooking spray put dough inside them and cover with towels with plates on top and let rise in warm area for at least a 1hr and 30 minutes.
- preheat oven: 450 convection oven or 475 regular bake. grease sheets or pans with about 2 tablespoons of oil and form dough into pans. leave at least half inch around for crust spray that area with cooking spray then lightly season with garlic powder finish with my pizza sauce and toppings recipe.
It yields golden brown thin crusts that bake quickly with a variety of toppings. Let the dough return to room temperature before rolling out. Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it Take a portion of dough, form into a ball, rub olive oil over it and place it in a freezer bag (the oil makes it easier to take out of the bag). This thin crust pizza dough recipe is chewy, delicious, and super thin!