Easy Foil Baked Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Easy Foil Baked Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Easy Foil Baked Shrimp with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Foil Baked Shrimp:
- 1 1/2 lb 16/20 prawns.
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes.
- 13 oz. andouille sausage.
- 4 tsp old bay.
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 bunch chives.
Step by step how to cook Easy Foil Baked Shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 425F°..
- Clean and peel your shrimp..
- Dice potatoes to around ½"..
- Slice your andouille sausage.
- With the exception of the chives, combine all ingredients in a baking dish. Mix well. Cover with foil..
- Bake for around 17-20 minutes. It's ready when the potatoes are cooked through..
- Slice your chives neatly and sprinkle them over the top to finish..