Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets with 18 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets:
- 1 can Gold Sea Tuna in spring water drained.
- 1 Pack Pineapple tidbits.
- 1 medium size ed bell pepper.
- 1 medium onion minced.
- 3 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 medium size carrot.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon Spanish Paprika.
- 1/2 cup Del Monte sweet & sour sauce.
- 1/4 cup flour.
- 1/2 cup water.
- springs Onion.
- 1/4 cabbage.
- 1 medium egg.
- Vegetable oil.
- 1 small ginger minced.
Step by step how to cook Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets:
- Drain the excess water of the gold sea tuna in can..
- Wash all veggies. Chop the cabbage, onions leeks, grate half of the carrots.
- Mix the chopped veggies and tuna with flour and egg. Add the pepper and a pinch of salt to the mixture..
- Form the tuna mixture into nugget shape bite size then fry till golden brown. Drain the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Prepare the sweet and sour sauce in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add the water and flour mixture. Then add the Del Monte sweet and sour. Add the tidbits, bell pepper, carrots and paprika and sugar. Wait for the sauce to simmer then add the tuna nuggets.
- Add the chopped onion springs for garnish.