Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake:
- 200 g self raising flour.
- 200 g softened butter.
- 200 g caster sugar.
- 1 TSP baking power.
- 4 eggs.
- 2 tbsp milk.
- Ready to roll icing.
- Decorations to suit.
- 200 g white chocolate.
- 200 g double cream.
Step by step how to cook Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake:
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl.
- Butter your baking tin and pour the mixture in evenly.
- Pop in the oven at 190C for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let the cake cool..
- Add the chocolate and double cream in a bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir and then let cool until it is a thick paste..
- Add the mixture to the top of the cake, ideal for a drip effect. Once nearly dry, add your final decorations..