Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! I made it, it was super easy and tastes pretty good. I am not a huge fish fan but I like a varied diet and it hit the spot. The only thing I substituted was nuggets instead of fillets farm raised from the local market. Allergen: Fish, egg, wheat(gluten) & sulphites. Edible Method: Deep fried or pan fried.
Deep Fried or Pan Fried. breaded fish nuggets. I love these fish nuggets, because they are made without any fat. This is a comfort food I like very much.
You can cook Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets:
- 1 lemon sliced in 2.
- 8 pieces of fish ( boneless).
- 1 tsp dried or fresh chopped Thym leaves.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp ground pepper.
- bread of the fish.
- 60 grams flour.
- 200 ml milk.
- 1 big egg.
- 1/8 tbsp salt.
- frying part.
- 1 liter oil or (500ml) in a deep pan.
I like them hot and even cold they are delicious. Cut fish fillet bite-sized pieces (nuggets). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl combine milk, egg, mustard.
Step by step how to cook Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets:
- Slice the fish in peaces and put them on a plate.
- Sprinckle pepper, thym and salt on the fish and add the juice after squeezing the lemon.
- Let the fish mix rest and start making the bread for the fish.
- Mix the flour, egg, milk and salt in a bowl.
- When the oil is hot dip the fish pieces one by one in the bowl with batter.
- Fry those fish pieces.
- Your fish is ready, Bonne appetit!!!.
Bring back the Friday night fish fry tradition with this updated recipe. Using Progresso panko crispy bread crumbs help the crust stay extra-crisp, while the fish remains moist. This temperature allows for the quick cooking of the fish and prevents it from soaking up too much oil that can render the fish soggy or overly greasy. Breading fish to broil, bake, or fry is a delicious way of cooking white fish. Once you know that basics of preparing a dredging mixture to coat the fish, you Place coated fish into a frying pan.