Fried Chicken - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Fried Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Fried Chicken with 9 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fried Chicken:
- 1 number of people Chicken breast meat.
- 1 number of people Chicken wings.
- 1 number of people Chicken thigh.
- 400 ml Milk.
- 1 Egg.
- 400 ml White flour.
- 2 tsp Black pepper.
- 1 1/2 tsp Allspice.
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons Salt.
Step by step how to cook Fried Chicken:
- Pat dry the chicken with a paper towel..
- Mix the milk and egg in a separate a bowl..
- Mix the flour, pepper, spice, and salt in another bowl..
- Heat the oil to 200ºC..
- Soak each piece of meat in the Step 2 mixture, coat with Step 3, and fry. The frying time depends on the size of the meat and whether it has a bone or not, but basically the minimum amount of time is 12-15 minutes. If you don't fry them until they become dark brown, the center will be raw and prone to contamination (especially if they have bones)..
- You can save the extra dry ingredients by keeping in the refrigerator for next time..