Healthy fondue. - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Healthy fondue.! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! The Best Healthy Fondue Recipes on Yummly Healthy Valentine's Day Fondue, Cauldron Fondue, Cauli' Fondue. A healthy fondue recipe sauce can make or break your calorie and fat intake. These fondue sauce recipes are healthier than many other fondue dips out there. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of Fondue. get the Food.com app.
Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. Cocoa powder, coconut oil, and almond butter come together to create a healthy homemade chocolate "fondue" dessert dip. Check out this tasty fondue recipe that will be a hit at any dinner party!
You can cook Healthy fondue. with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Healthy fondue.:
- 350 grams 50% cocoa dark chocolate.
- 1/2 can whipping cream.
- 10 strawberry.
- 1 kiwi.
- 2 bananas.
- 1 melon.
- 1 apple.
- 50 grams granola.
Consequently, Nutrition Data's higher-rated foods may not necessarily be healthier for you than. It's interactive, easy to customize to different tastes. Healthy Spinach Artichoke Fondue with healthy dippers like apples, celery, broccoli make for a delicious and fun fancy dinner night in with family! See more ideas about Fondue recipes, Recipes, Fondue.
Step by step how to cook Healthy fondue.:
- Heat all the chocolate in bain marie..
- When it all has melted, add carefully the whipping cream and keep mixing until all the cream disappear.
- While the chocolate is melting, take a medium to small melon and cut it (not in half!), cut the top so you can take enough flesh and all the seeds .you will use the melon to put all the melted chocolate!.
- Cut a slice (thin!) Of the bottom of the melon, so that it gets stable when you place it on a table/plate..
- Take all the fruits(including the melon flesh) and cut them into bite sizes. Reserve them in a bowl.
- Take the amount of granola you want and put it in a separate bowl.
- By this time, the chocolate is fully melted, add whipping cream, mix it, let heat for one more minute, take it and put it into the melon..
- Take one fruit, drow it in the chocolate, put on the granola and have a delicious breakfast!.
You don't have to go out to have a romantic date. Heat things up with a fondue night! Despite its status as a tired, dowdy party trick, Fondue remains a seriously delicious way to enjoy cheese. Chocolate fondue calories for lightened-up chocolate fondue. Creamy, savory cheese fondue is an ideal appetizer for a cool winter evening.