Home Fries - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Home Fries! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Home Fries with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Home Fries:
- 1 potato per person.
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil (based on number of potatoes).
- 1-2 tbsp butter (based on potatoes).
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- Ketchup for serving if desired.
Step by step how to cook Home Fries:
- Wash and dice potatoes..
- Heat pan on medium heat, add oil to pan. Add potatoes and cover until they are mostly cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Take lid off, add butter, salt, and pepper, turn heat up to medium high to brown outside of potatoes, takes roughly about 5 more minutes. Turn them regularly to avoid burning..