Home made burger - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Home made burger! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! Find this homemade burger recipe & loads more BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food. Homemade hamburger buns can elevate any sandwich when made just right. See more ideas about Homemade burgers, Homemade, Burger. Homemade Burgers Hamburger Chicken Ethnic Recipes Food Meal Eten Hoods Burgers.
Make delicious, juicy burgers at home with these easy recipes. Stick with a classic hamburger or get creative with stuffed burgers and patties. This Homemade Burger Recipe is it.
You can cook Home made burger with 23 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Home made burger:
- Buns(Burger bread).
- 2 cups flour.
- 3 tablespoon sugar.
- 2 tablespoon powdered milk.
- 1 tablespoon yeast.
- 3 tablespoon butter.
- Pinch salt.
- 2 eggs(1 for the recipe and 1 for egg wash).
- 1/2 cup warm water.
- Sesame seed/black seed(optional).
- you can make 7-8 small buns with this measurement.
- Burger patty:.
- Minced meat.
- 1 egg.
- Scotch bonnet(grated).
- Grated onion.
- Grated fresh ginger and garlic.
- Seasoning and spices.
- Soy sauce(optional).
- Other ingredients:.
- 8 eggs(depends on d number of ur buns).
- Thinly sliced onion.
- Thinly sliced tomatoes.
It's all about the cooking method, the bun, and of course, the yummy fixings! We're pretty lucky to have so many awesome restaurants out. You can make delicious burger with homemade burger recipes. These Homemade Burgers have two grilled beef patties layered up with all the classic burger fixings and a secret sauce on top.
Step by step how to cook Home made burger:
- Starting with the burger buns,place all your dry ingredients in a large clean bowl,break in your egg then pour the warm milk and butter and knead well for about 15 minutes until soft soft and smooth.Cover it and place in a warm place to rise until it doubles in size(30-45 minutes).After it rise remove the air from the dough by punching it..
- Divide the dough into 8 small balls,place it in a grease baking tray,allow it to rise again for about 15 minutes.Use the 1 egg to wash the balls and sprinkle sesame seed at the top.Pre heat the oven and bake until golden brown.Allow the buns to cool down then use a sharp knife to cut the bun horizontally,spread little amount of butter and toast the bun little..
- Burger buns.
- Burger buns.
- To make the burger patties: Combine minced meat, scotch bonnet,soy sauce,grated onion,ginger and garlic,Spices and seasoning and break in an egg.Divide it into 8 balls and make a patty.Shallow fry in a little oil until the meat is Cook all through..
- Burger patties.
- Break the eggs and fry it one by one and keep aside..
- For the burger sauce:mix 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 4 tablespoon of Ketchup..
- To Arrange: Spread the burger sauce then place the lettuce, then the meat patty,then the fried egg and lastly the tomato and onion,then spread the burger sauce at d top and cover with half bun.Repeat the process for the other.NB:you can use a Cheddar cheese if you want,,but I didn't use it in this recipe.Enjoy.
It's perfect for summer grilling! healthy homemade pizza, homemade burgers, homemade pizza, homemade pizza Very excited.just made my first homemade burger patties. Did not eat it yet coz I made. Great way of getting the kids to eat meat. A single spice makes these burgers anything but boring. Homemade veggie burgers come together in just minutes.