Inspiration Salad Batch 1 - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Inspiration Salad Batch 1! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Inspiration Salad Batch 1 with 24 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Inspiration Salad Batch 1:
- Potato salad.
- 1-1/2 pound Yukon gold potatoes.
- As needed water to boil potatoes.
- 1 teaspoon salt to add to water to boil potatoes.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar.
- 1/3 tablespoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion.
- 1 tablespoon parsley.
- 1 teaspoon rosemary chopped.
- 2 nd part.
- 4 large eggs.
- 4 cups salad mix.
- Salad dressing.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard.
- 1/2 granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 granulated onion powder.
- 1/2 dried oregano.
- 1/2 dried basil.
- 1/2 pink Himalayan salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Inspiration Salad Batch 1:
- Wash the eggs and peel the potatoes. Cut into cubes, and boil the potatoes and eggs with salt added to the water..
- After 10 minutes of actually boiling remove the eggs. Check the potatoes. Cook the potatoes till fork tender, mine were done in about 15 minutes of actual boiling. Let the eggs cool and peel..
- Mix the dressing well..
- Get the spice and potato salad ingredients and mix well. Stir in the potatoes..
- Put the salad mix on a plate. Add potato salad on top in the middle. Add egg slices around the potato salad. Serve with the dressing. I hope you enjoy!!!.