Kit Kat birthday cake - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Kit Kat birthday cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! KIT KAT® Birthday Cake - crisp wafers in birthday cake flavored white crème with sprinkles. Available for a limited time only. What Makes Birthday Cake Kit Kats So Special? When creating a new flavor, Justin Kukura, Senior Manager of Chocolate Product Development at Hershey, explained that "you're designing a complete experience." "Kit Kat Birthday Cake delivers on the universal love of the layers of birthday cake flavor and aroma of frosting perfectly paired with the surprise crunch of sprinkles," Justin Kukura, senior manager chocolate product development at The Hershey Company, said in a press release. So if you're planning a fun birthday party and can't imagine it without these Kit Kats now that you've seen how cute they are, you'll need to save a few for the special day.
More Food News The newest Kit Kat is comprised of a birthday cake-flavored white creme exterior, plus those aforementioned rainbow sprinkles and crispy wafers. Despite being smothered in chocolate, the sprinkles still manage to retain their satisfying crunch. Overall, we thought it tasted almost as good as. "Kit Kat Birthday Cake delivers on the universal love of the layers of birthday cake flavor and aroma of frosting perfectly paired with the surprise crunch of sprinkles." Take an up-close look at the colorful sprinkles, which appear reminiscent of Funfetti Hey Google, play 'Happy Birthday' by Altered Images.
You can cook Kit Kat birthday cake with 6 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit Kat birthday cake:
- 2 boxes cake mix (I used yellow box cake mix) - you're free to make your cake from scratch follow direction on box or your recipe.
- 2 cans vanilla frosting.
- 12 full size kitkats.
- 1 bag Hershey kisses.
- 1 bag plain M&M's or any candy you want.
- 1 pack Oreos.
The Kit Kat Birthday Cake candy bar will be here in April. Kit Kat has announced that they're releasing a Kit Kat Birthday Cake candy bar. It will be a limited-edition flavor, so be sure to catch them while you can. Узнать причину. Закрыть. A Kit Kat Birthday Cake flavor is reportedly coming out next year and we're so excited!
Step by step how to cook Kit Kat birthday cake:
- You can either make your own cake from scratch or use any box cake that you like..
- This is a two layer cake made in 8 in round metal cake pan..
- Once cakes have cooled completely, choose which layer will be your base and cut across the top to level the cake. If it is already level no need to do this step..
- Whatever plate, or cake platter you use take a lil frosting and spread a thin layer on the plate the lay the first layer this will help it stick no sliding..
- Once first layer is centered spread mousse or frosting over the first layer, if using mousse or pudding do not frost the side. You don't want it to mix with frosting when you ice the entire cake. Once you've spread your middle filling lay next later..
- Now you can frost the entire cake. Once cake is frosted start taking the kitkats and go around the perimeter of the cake. Make sure you're using full size not mini kitkats because that will give you the dome top for the candy..
- Once the kit kats are added decorate how you like go crazy..
This party-themed version of the popular snack is just one of six new flavors. The KIT KAT® Birthday Cake White Crème Wafer Candy Bar is only available for a limited time—enjoy it today! Ingredients My favorite Kit Kat bar! I am a huge fan of Kit Kat but this one takes the cake, literally. I love the perfect combo of crunchy.