My pizza dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this My pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. Learn up close how to make pizza dough from scratch by Susan Sady of Susan's Cooking School. I demonstrate each step in the process of making a versatile. Pizza is a staple in my home. Today I made pizza using Marcella Hazan's recipe.
The basic premise is dissolve yeast in small. I make mine in the food. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
You can cook My pizza dough with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My pizza dough:
- 4 cups all purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon active dry or instant yeast.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- pizza sauce.
- toppings of your choice..
Table of Contents Additional Pizza Dough Making Tips Homemade Pizza Dough Questions and Answers Pizza dough is so easy to make. Once you have your dough made you have three options for. Toppings: The unanimous pizza topping of choice for my family is pepperoni. My hubby prefers turkey pepperoni (win).
Step by step how to cook My pizza dough:
- This recipe makes 2 pizzas. Sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups of warm water(not luke warm) water..
- In mixing bowl combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment) drizzle in the oil until combined with the flour..
- Pour the yeast/water mixture in mix til combined. I switched to my dough hook. Coat a separate bowl with a light drizzle of oil. Form the dough into a ball. Toss to coat the dough in the oil in the bowl..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in your fridge til you need it. Its best to make this dough 24 hrs in advance but best to make a few days in advance. In the picture this was the 3rd day..
- Once its been the fridge for 24 hrs or a couple of days, preheat oven 500 degrees. Drizzle baking sheet with oil use fingers to coat evenly. Remove half of the dough from the bowl. Stretch dough out to desired thickness and shape. Spoon pizza sauce to your desired amount of sauce you like. Add your choice of toppings. I used a few different white cheeses and pizza sauce. I also made a bbq chicken pizza. The baking time depends on what you shape it and the thickness. If thin then 13-15 minutes bake time. If thick then bake longer maybe 20 minutes or longer. Enjoy..
But you can top your dough with anything…let your imagination run wild. If some of the areas are still too thick, stretch that. Sure pizza is great, but think beyond the circle! From calzones to pinwheels, rolls to flatbread, these My daughter and her friends had fun turning sausage, pepperoni, veggies and pizza dough into these. This Homemade Pizza Dough recipe is wonderful.