One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp:
- 16 Oz Raw Large Shrimp, Peeled, Tail Off.
- 14 Oz Smoked Sausage, Sliced.
- 1.5 Petite Red Potatoes.
- 3 Corn Ears (cut into thirds).
- 1 Stick Butter (melted).
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning.
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic.
- 1 Tbsp Parsley.
Step by step how to cook One Sheet Sausage and Shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook potatoes 10-15 minutes. Add corn and boil for 5 additional minutes..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic, old bay, and parsley..
- Combine potatoes, corn, shrimp, and sausage in large mixing bowl and toss with butter mixture..
- Pour mixture onto a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is opaque..
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!.